Join us in The Yard!
Play cornhole, listen to live music or just hang out with your family and friends in The Yard at The Pickle Bar (and bring your dog!).
Does it cost anything to play games in the yard?
No! Cornhole and Jenga are absolutely FREE and available on a first come basis.
Is the yard dog friendly?
Yes! At The Pickle Bar, we love dogs and welcome them to join us. To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all our guests, we kindly request that you adhere to the following:
- All dogs must be on a leash at all times. This rule is in place to ensure the safety of all guests, including your furry friends!
- We expect all dogs to be well-behaved. Aggressive or overly noisy behavior may result in a request to leave the premises.
- Dog owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. Please take your dog to the pet relief area (west exit of the facility) prior to being on the turf and during your visit so we can keep the turf as clean as possible!
- Dogs are not permitted to consume food and beverages served by The Pickle Bar (except water). Please refrain from feeding your dog from your table.
- Dog owners are solely responsible for the actions and behavior of their pets while on the premises. The Pickle Bar assumes no liability for any injuries or incidents involving dogs.
Do you have live music?
Yes! Sign up for our emails and follow us on our socials for information about upcoming bands. If you are a musician and interested at playing at The Pickle Bar, email firstname.lastname@example.org.